OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is the Worgen leveling guide in Zygors guide?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the Worgen leveling guide in Zygors guide?

I paid for the Alliance-Horde combo guide for leveling from 1-85. Yet I cannot find the Worgen when I start up my Zygor guide in the game? Will someone please help me in this ? TY

in the guide viewer right click to get the controls. Then click the drop down menu and look for the guide at the top.
    If you did that, I have to ask if you bought the Alliance guides or just the Horde?

Did you try to repair by using the loader?
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

It's should be there for you after you bought the guide.

I'd make sure that you're username/password are entered correctly in the Zygor client (under Settings), and try doing a Repair to make sure that everything is downloaded properly.

Comment

You have already made a thread about this issue two other times. Please go to this one for the answer. http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...leveling-guide closing this thread please don't make another one or it may just get deleted thank you.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          You have already made a thread about this issue two other times. Please go to this one for the answer. http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...g-guideclosing this thread please don't make another one or it may just get deleted thank you.
          Wow... I didnt notice this was his 3rd post.
          Closing duplicate posts.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X