How to get Crusader title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get Crusader title

How exactly does the Dailies guide help with getting the Crusader title? It requires getting the Champion title with all of the major cities (Horde) and the Argent Crusade, but I don't see how the guide helps with this even though it's one of the main reasons I purchased the guide. Hopefully this is a dumb question and someone can point me towards the right direction.

There are guides for the tournament to get the champion title. You have to repeat this for all cities.
    After reaching the champion title you can do the first champion quests. You can get a reward which you can buy another item from a citie's vendor you are champion with but are not exalted that gets you 250 reputation.
    Also there is a reputation guide for the home cities but that has not been reworked for the changed starting zones.

Comment

Yeah, hopefully the home cities guide will be reworked with cata changes.
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Ok, well that is a bit disappointing as a big reason why I purchased the Dailies guide was to get exalted with all of the major cities and eventually get the Crusader title.

Can Zygor please let us know if he is working on a reputation guide for the reworked cities?

Comment

Originally posted by rapidash View Post
          Ok, well that is a bit disappointing as a big reason why I purchased the Dailies guide was to get exalted with all of the major cities and eventually get the Crusader title.

Can Zygor please let us know if he is working on a reputation guide for the reworked cities?
          We are still deciding if this is going to be an option. Now with the ability to grab a tabard and run a couple dungeons this is becoming easier to achieve.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Another idea just to throw this out there, is since quest award faction as well as exp, etc. Another way to gain the rep is to know all the do able quest for each city that is out there. As in make a guide to where to go etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ctkdjane1 View Post
              Another idea just to throw this out there, is since quest award faction as well as exp, etc. Another way to gain the rep is to know all the do able quest for each city that is out there. As in make a guide to where to go etc.
              This may be apart of the achivement guide if they include a loremaster section.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                We are still deciding if this is going to be an option. Now with the ability to grab a tabard and run a couple dungeons this is becoming easier to achieve.
                But the tabards only apply to the new Cata reputations. I'm still having trouble finding where the guide helps with getting exalted with all of the Horde cities (which is a prerequisite to getting the Crusader title).

Comment

Originally posted by rapidash View Post
                  But the tabards only apply to the new Cata reputations. I'm still having trouble finding where the guide helps with getting exalted with all of the Horde cities (which is a prerequisite to getting the Crusader title).
                  No they don't. The tabards all work for any faction. Post number 4 in this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...not-up-to-date
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                    No they don't. The tabards all work for any faction. Post number 4 in this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...not-up-to-date
                    Ok, I stand corrected but my point still stands that the Dailies guide is not updated with Cataclsym for getting the Crusader title although it's explicitly stated in the Dailies page. Personally, I'd much rather do quests for rep gain than equip a tabard because I'm still in the process of getting exalted with the new Cata reps using tabards in dungeons (as I'm sure many other are). I'd hate to say this because the Leveling guide is great, but I feel a little cheated because it's probably the main reason why I bought the guide. Hopefully they are working on an update for Cata that will give us the great step-by-step directions that's made the Zygor name.

Comment

Interesting point of view rapidash, and Id have to agree with you on that one. There is an easy way to get rep by equipping a tabard and running dungeons, but I would like to see an option on how to get the rep available in the guides. Especially since the premise of the guides is being able to do things as a solo player, and not relying on a group.
                      When there isnt so much on your guys table you can update this part of the guide to reflect the changes.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                      X