OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I use Zygor to complete all quests in a zone after reaching 85?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I use Zygor to complete all quests in a zone after reaching 85?

Is it possible to use Zygor to complete quests in a zone I originally skipped now that I am level 85? For example, I skipped Vashj'ir while leveling and I would like to use the guide to go back and complete those quests. However I complete one quest and the guide then just skips the rest of the quests in the zone. Thanks for your help!

All the quests, no. The rest of the quests in the guide, absolutely. This is a good way to make some gold.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and uncheck the 3 boxes and adjust the slider all the way to the right. This should eliminate all of that skipping you experienced.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks! I will try it now

Comment

The 80 to 85 guide covers nearly all quests in the zones. When you follow the guide you will get the loremaster for all Cataclysm zones.
          In Uldum for example are only 2 quests missing, one that you can only get when killing this dragon with a group and one autoquest when killing the bugs inside the pyramid where Harrison Jones destroys the statues.

Comment

Working...
          X