Date of Purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Date of Purchase

What I don't like is that just because I bought the guide a few days before October 7th 2010 I have to pay for the updates for Cataclysm leveling and dailies. I am sorry, but I don't think it was right. I am debating whether I want the guide or not for any future upgrades to WOW.

Moved to its own thread.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by snowball76 View Post
      What I don't like is that just because I bought the guide a few days before October 7th 2010 I have to pay for the updates for Cataclysm leveling and dailies. I am sorry, but I don't think it was right. I am debating whether I want the guide or not for any future upgrades to WOW.
      Maybe they can consider this and lengthen a time of say a week, so that if you purchased it within a week of the relase they will add it to your order. I agree it shouldn't be fair to cut someone out just because they bought it a day or two before the release.. pretty harsh.

But doing this would leak out exceptions and the amount of reasons why people THINK they should get something free will be stretched to its limits. So I guess there is a hard way and a easy way...
      Ripstar - 75 Druid [Feral & Restoration Spec] -- Terenas Server PvE.
      WorgenKnight - 68 Death Knight [Blood & Unholy Spec] -- Terenas Server PvE.

"Druids OWN. Here's why:
      Want Melee DPS? - just /cast CatForm!
      Want Ranged DPS? - just /cast MoonkinForm!
      Want a Tank? - just /cast BearForm!
      Want a Healer? - just /cast TreeOfLifeForm!
      wait there's more...
      Is it a bird, a plane.. NO.. Is it superman?.. NO.. but might as well be - lol. It's a DRUID!.
      - /cast SwiftFlightForm.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripstar View Post
        Maybe they can consider this and lengthen a time of say a week, so that if you purchased it within a week of the relase they will add it to your order. I agree it shouldn't be fair to cut someone out just because they bought it a day or two before the release.. pretty harsh.

But doing this would leak out exceptions and the amount of reasons why people THINK they should get something free will be stretched to its limits. So I guess there is a hard way and a easy way...
        I do see your point. I am just saying after you spend $60 dollars and then Cataclysm comes out. Then you being told you have to spend another $35 + just to get the update. That's alot of money. I know it goes towards paying the people who do the job and then develop the software based on what they discover. I just see it being alot more then it's worth.

Comment

Zygor gave more than a fair amount of time for new people buying the guides.I do understand that it can be frustrating to have that happen but he did give about 2 months time from in between when he announced the upgrade price and when Cata came out.
          You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Zygor gave new guide purchasers a 2 month window from the Cata release for free upgrades to the Cata content. This happened to be Oct. 7th and that's why you see that date. Zygor could easily have made it that there was no grace period and made everyone have to purchase the upgrade on Dec. 7th when Cata released. The 2 months grace period he gave was more than fair enough and probably a lot longer than anyone would have expected. If you would have purchased WoW on Dec. 6th Blizzard still would have made you buy Cata on Dec. 7th.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by snowball76 View Post
              We are showing that you purchased in August. If this had been within just a few days we probably would have been able to help you out with this but unfortunately you are quite a ways from the grace period. Sorry for any confusion.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
              X