Missing Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Arrow

Well here's a weird one that probably has a stupidly simple solution. My waypoint arrow went missing! I tried restarting the guide, I tried running my game in fullscreen, updating it, fiddled with just about every option in the configuration, I tried hiding my action bars and everything.. but no matter what I can't get my arrow back Most annoying, and it seems to show up on every character but my main.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to get it back?

lol I got it back. Just needed to skip one step. hahahhahaha. Weird bug though!

Comment

Arrow is still gone HELP!

I lost my arrow on one of my toons. Logged on to a different one and it was there. Logged back to the one that lost it and it was still gone. I tried going to other steps but that didn't help to bring it back. Exited game and reloaded the guide. Still nothing. When it happened there was a larger box with slider controls in it, I think, I didn't see it long enough to see what they were. I was trying to move it and then it disappeared. I thought that maybe I accidentally moved one of the sliders to where you can't see it anymore. If that's the case, how do you get it back? Please help.

Comment

It's possible that you moved it behind something else or re-sized it. If that's the case there is a Waypoint section in the guide options that has the slider for adjusting the size. Try adjusting it to as large as possible to see if you can spot it anywhere an maybe grab it to drag it. Let me know if that helps any.

Kryste117, what guide and step number were you on when the arrow disappeared?
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

weird glight

Well I got it back ..... finally, but not without some weird things happening. At first the only option for the arrow was the newest one, and you couldn't do anything with it. Then I went to other toons and looked at their settings and had to do this several times before my toon that lost it got the other arrow options back. Then It worked. Yeah!
          Last edited by ferlie; January 30, 2011, 05:43 PM. Reason: two words together

Comment

Working...
          X