Zygor in-game guides for other games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor in-game guides for other games?

Will Zygor create in-game guides for other games than WoW in a near future, for instance Age of Conan among others? Is there an interest for this in the Zygor community? Can Zygor consider doing this? Which games are suitables for such an enterprise? A comment from Zygor?

Originally posted by woodtears View Post
    Will Zygor create in-game guides for other games than WoW in a near future, for instance Age of Conan among others? Is there an interest for this in the Zygor community? Can Zygor consider doing this? Which games are suitables for such an enterprise?
    Wouldn't mind an Eve guide or something. But, at this time, I don't think Zygor has any plans to switch to another game. Maybe Rift or SW:TOR will sway him, but who knows.

Comment

When this question was asked in the past Zygor has said that there are no intentions of doing guides for other games. The primary reason was because the other games don't have the addon support like WoW does.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        When this question was asked in the past Zygor has said that there are no intentions of doing guides for other games. The primary reason was because the other games don't have the addon support like WoW does.
        Age of Conan allow addons but yes, maybe it is not the same way as addons in wow.

Comment

I stumbled over a guide for AoC but ingame it was not more than points of interest on the map, you had to use a separate PDF guide.

Comment

I don't know about addons for Rift or TOR but from the forums just about everybody who asked in the forums for both games all other players have said they don't want them. Which I think is weird. I mean I wouldn't play wow if some of the addons I used weren't allowed with Zygor right at the top of that list. Rift I have preordered because I enjoyed it and the UI for it is fully customizable but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't like even more stuff to change from addons. Take IceHud for wow I enjoy that addon because it takes up less space than full unit frames do. Rift is just like wow in that the starting areas really don't need a guide but after that it gets to be like wow where there are more quests to choose from. I know I've probably missed at least 10 quests because I didn't know they were there. As for TOR I hope to get a invite as soon as they open up the beta because that maybe the game that takes up most of my time from wow. I'll still have a 6 month rolling subscription on wow but I probably won't play it as much. I have got my guild into trying out Rift with some VIP beta keys I got and some of them have decided to preorder from the great time they have had with the game so we maybe forming one there when it comes out. I bought DCUO and so far haven't enjoyed my time there. Lots of DC's and the chat system is the worst I have ever heard of. I may come back to that game in about 6 months and see what they have improved but right now unless they patch something like the chat system to be better I'm going to be passing on this game. Which is a shame because it could be so good if they hadn't made it obvious that the game was made for a console first and a PC second.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
            X