OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please try this for 3.3 if you haven't already figured it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you have a corrupted game file. Try this, run the WoW launcher and on the bottom beside Options and Public Test buttons should be a question mark (?). Click on that and select the Repair Tool from the small window that opens. This will close the WoW launcher and open a new window with 3 buttons on the right. Click the button that says "Check files only" and allow the repair tool to scan everything. This might take a while but should find any corrupted files if you have them.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

haha so true xD

Comment

Yes, run repair from the WOW folder then reinstall Zygor and Cat. I had to do that last night. If you don't see the addon button on the charactor screen there most likely isn't any other addons in the addon folder other then blizzards.

Comment

Already did that, no luck

Comment

Do you have any other addons beside what came with the Zygor guides?

Comment

The addons folder should be located here by default on Windows 7:

C: \ Users \ Public \ Games \ World of Warcraft \ Interface \ AddOns
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

To check where your WoW is installed into if you can't find it manually you can rightclick on the WoW Icon you click to start WoW and select properties.
                Then you can see where your WoW folder is and you have a button to go to this folder.

You can also search for the folder with Windows, just open the explorer (Windows key + e) and type in interface in the search field on the top right.

Comment

no, Zygor is the only one

Comment

Try opening the addon folder and deleting everything in there then reinstall Zygor.

Comment

If Zygor is the only one then it's possible that the addons were installed into the wrong location. This would make WoW think that you're not using any 3rd party addons and won't display the addons button.

Do you have a Interface/AddOns folder at the location that ZG Support posted? If so then you can click the manual install link in the members area and get a zip file of the addons, then just extract them to that folder and it should all work out.

Comment

Halleluah!!! That was it!" C: \ Users \ Public \ Games \ World of Warcraft \ Interface \ AddOns" That did it! I wasnt going to interface Thank you all for your help. It is addicting, my Zygor guide.

Comment

We're just happy to help you get it working. No one should be without their Zygor guides.

Comment

WOOT!!!!!!! =] yes it worked fro me also thanks for the info!!!
                            The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
                            Edmund Burke

Comment

That's great to hear!

Comment

I have no idea how to open Zygor. Is there anything i need to click on?

Comment

Working...
                                X