Reputation Guides?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reputation Guides?

Love the new system, but was wondering where are the reputation guides? Are they no longer needed with the new leveling system in wow, or were they just not implemented in the new patch?

Keep up the good work

Are you refering to the home cities reputation guides? They should be part of the dailies and events guides.
    You should find them here:
    Zygor's Alliance Dailies Guides\Northrend (70 - 80)\Icecrown\Crusader Title Guide\Home Cities Reputation

Comment

Also you could buy a tabard from the city quartermaster and run some dungeons with it on for rep.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No the ones like Scryer, Aldor, Cenarion Circle, Argent, etc.

Comment

Most of the Outlands still haven't been done yet for rep guides. Primarily just the Northrend reputations are covered right now.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The reason I asked is because I was using those for my exalted acheivement, and now they are no longer there.

Comment

Zygor hasn't released any rep guides yet for Outlands stuff so if you had one then it was something that you got from someone else.

Comment

Ok, but I can't even find the ones for Northrend anymore. Are they part of the leveling guide now? They used to be a separate area for them

Comment

They should still be in the same section of things as before. Click the dropdown box on the guide viewer window to open a new window for guide selection. Then just navigate thru the Dailies Guides section and you should find them in the same areas they were in before.

Comment

Oh thank you. Thought for sure I had gotten it with the guide. Oh well, will make due. Thanks for the quick replies.

You guys are awesome!

Comment

Working...
                    X