Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SIS system is great but

Hi Guys

I have started leveling yet another toon and I really like this new approach to the SIS system as specially at low levels I think it works much better this way. I have 10% extra XP from guild and 20 Percent from Herlooms so levels go supper fast this ability to jump to new areas is really good.

One thing though that would improve things

When you start out your levels go really fast much faster than the leveling guide it automatically alerts you to jump to a higher guide but if you do this you miss all the Flighpaths that were listed in the guide you are skipping

I was wondering if the flight paths can run seperatly to the quests you are on if you do skip the guide it will make you get all the flight paths that you missed in the guide you are skipping before you start questing again.

The problem that occurs is that if you skip a flight path while you questing you will not be able to fly anywhere when you get to the next one

this would really improve things in my opinion

Cheers

I don't know how easy it would be for Zygor to do something like that. I know he'd like to find a way to do something better for the travel routing so maybe he'll be able to find a way to do this.

In the meantime, it's not exactly the best option but you can always try the FP guide in my sig.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Its not a huge problem but it would benfit new users you can also see on the map where you FP's are this is cool for an experienced player like me but for someone new its quite difficult. But having said that I missed a few FP's and found myself riding huge distances some times. Some of these regions are very new to me since cata came out and they changed everything

Comment

Maybe this can be implemented. It is on the todo list to let you turn in quests you have in your log before going to the next guide. Most likely this will be some sort of fast forwarding through the guide and when doing that it could stop at flight points too.

Comment

Working...
        X