OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loremaster guide question before buying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loremaster guide question before buying.

Greetings !

I have zygor leveling guide(alliance). Now i want to get the loremaster title but have completed multiple quests in some zones with some missing for achievs and in others, i havent quested at all. If i buy loremaster guide, will there be a separate section on where to go, what quests to do zonewise for loremaster specifically or will i have to manually search which ive done and which i havent?. In simple words, does the LM guide do a server query of which quests ive done per zone and simply point me to the remaining ones for achievs?. Kindly clarify and ill buy the guide pronto.
    Thanks!

The loremaster guide should already be in the guide you have purchased it was free. To use the guide all you have to do is complete all quests that are in the leveling guide that you may have skipped as you leveled. The quest you have already done should be green with a check mark. You can also right click the right arrow on the guide window to fast forward to a quest you haven't completed and it will stop there for you to complete. The loremast guide you only need to do after you have completed the leveling guide quests. There are only a few quests in there that need to be completed. You should get almost all of the loremaster requirements by just going through the leveling guide.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by anispringsteen View Post
      In simple words, does the LM guide do a server query of which quests ive done per zone and simply point me to the remaining ones for achievs?
      The guide will show you what quests you've already completed, yes. As far as tracking your achievements, the guide doesn't show that. For that, all you should have to do is look in your achievement section and see what you have left. I can honestly say, it's very thorough for loremaster (currently working on it myself. Northrend has 2 more areas, and 1 more with Cataclysm loremaster )

Comment

I am missing 2 quests in the Horde guide for Howling Fjord. I can't find the quests and the guide isn't detecting them either.

Comment

We will look into this to make sure the quest are there that need to be and if they are not we will add them. Have you manually skipped any of the quests?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
          X