Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Achievement guide????

Hii zygor

I have a few questions and i would like it if you could anwser them. I bought all ur guides and I am happy with the product, the only thing that kinda bugs me is the update for new guides, it also is so slow, other guides like dugi, update their site with new guides much faster. So what I would like to know is….

1 - When will you release ur achievement guide, there is been a coming soon sign like 4ever, 2- what will the achievement guide be containing?: reputation achievement for obtaining: Exalted title achievement? Etc, etc and 3- How many achievement points will a player get using ur archieve -guides?

Thank you, please hit me back: raiden_mc_cool@live.nl

Well, I don't know all the details but I can say that back around the beginning of the year Zygor put out a poll to ask the customers which guide they would like to see next and the vote came back for the Professions guide and that's why the Achievement guide got put on the back burner. As for the slower release of new guides, the only thing I can personally say about that one is that the guides that Zygor put out are far superior to anything the other guide makers put out, and to get that quality it takes longer to create them.

I do know that there are guides in the Dailies & Events guides to do the exalted stuff.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes i know, just a few but i would a archievement guide that help you get 40-50 exalted factions and stuff like that

Comment

Hehe, I want one that lets me get exalted with the opposite faction. Would be great to walk a gnome into Org without being attacked.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Your asking to much cabby. A gnome? Those are automatically punted even by their own faction.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hey!!!!! No punting of gnomes allowed on this website. :-P
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

*Punts Cabby the Gnome*

Comment

Working...
              X