OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lag/FPS issues AFTER reading the fix thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lag/FPS issues AFTER reading the fix thread..

So, I bought this yesterday. Noticed quite a bit of FPS spikes happening after doing so.

I looked around, found that thread that tells you to delete the addon file for zygors, then do the same in the WTF etc etc, reinstall and what not.

However, after doing all that I'm still having some FPS issues.. Any thoughts?

Yes....

I have been getting severe lag ingame since the Tuesday maint. This has nothing to do with Zygor Guides since the initial login loads the guides for a few seconds at most. Once the guides are loaded, it is such a minimal footprint its impossible for the guide to cause any lag.
    Im just waiting for Bliz to fix whatever bug is causing this issue.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ahhh, that would make sense.. Was going to be rather disappointed if I spent $60 and can hardly play with the guide on from the lag.. >.>

Thanks for the fast response

Comment

No worries, and welcome aboard.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

There might still be some kind of lag from the guides, but the stuff that has been reported so far has only been during one step here and there in the guide and as soon as you click to the next step the lag goes away. I think there were only 3 or 4 different steps mentioned to this point so if you're seeing any lag and it doesn't go away after going on to the next step then it's definitely a Blizzard issue.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X