OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will Professions guide be released?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will Professions guide be released?

As title states

Also, will it have a leveling guide AND a gold making guide or just the leveling guide?

No idea yet. Was supposed to be July but decided to delay for enhancements to it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This was the last official statement:
      http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post64950

Comment

If you're interested in leveling your profs pretty efficiently while you're waiting, I'd sudjest wow-professions.com (not trying to take away from Zygor, but then again the site has ads for Zygor all over the place). I'm currently doing this on my mage to level his enchanting and tailoring. They do a great break down of all the supplies you need to go from 1-525. So if you have the time to farm, or money to burn, on mats, I'd at least give it a look as a means to tide you over. Common sense economics will suffice (or at least they have for me) for making a few gold with the lower level enchants. Some realms really love the lower level enchants for twinks and such. It's a small niche, but a profitable one for me.

edit: Fixed a few typos. Made this post pretty late at night.

Comment

Yea, either wow-professions.com or google Tarou. He's got some pretty good guides that are efficient as well.

Comment

Working...
          X