OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to get nether drake with the guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take to get nether drake with the guide.

If u follow the nether drake guide to get the mount how many approximate hours does it take? and coulc u get it all at once or does it only allow u to do little by little day by day?

From reading the guide (I've never tried to get the nether drake) it will take quite some time as a lot of the quests you have to do to raise your faction are daily quests.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

It takes 15 days if I remember correctly.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I cant do all the quests in one day? how many quests can i do each day then. i thought i can do all quests in one day and get it

Comment

The first section of the guide (Hated -> Neutral) are all quests you can do in one day just to get yourself to a point where you can do the daily quests. After you are Neutral you then have 4 Daily quests (maybe 5 or 6 depending on your professions) that you can only do once per day (guides for these in the Neutral -> Friendly section) and you have to keep doing these quests until you get to Friendly. After this in the Friendly -> Honored section you have a couple more quests to do to unlock 3 more Daily quests. Once those are unlocked you do all the Daily quests from before plus the 3 new Daily quests every day until you get to Honored reputation. Then when you're Honored you unlock a couple more quests which will open up 1 more Daily quest that you add to the other 7 (maybe 8 or 9 depending on professions) that you've been doing and keep doing all these every day until you get to Revered. After that there's a few more quests to open 1 more Daily quest to add to all the ones you've been doing and then you keep doing them all until you finally reach Exhalted. Once you've finally hit Exhalted then you can do the couple of quests needed to get your nether drake.

Being stuck with only having the Daily quests to raise your faction, it will definitely take time. If this isn't the kind of time you want to invest right now but want a flying mount today and not 2 weeks from now then you'll have to settle for one that you can buy in Outlands or Northrend.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As been said earlier it is not possible to do everything in one session. Since most of the quests are daily quests you can only do them once each day. And to get the reputation you need for the mount I estimate that you will have to do them for at least a week.

There is one quests that you can do many times each day. When you do the Netherwing quests you will sometimes find a Netherwing Egg that you can pick up. When you turn them in you gain 350 reputation the first time and then 250 the following times. This quest you can do as many times as you want each day but the hard thing is to find the eggs. They are very rare. Also some mobs will drop this egg.

One thing that is good that I found when I got the nether drake just a few months ago was that it is easier to find the eggs now during the Lich King expansion since there are less people trying to gather the eggs. I found several each day. Up to 5-10 each day depending on luck and that made it much faster to get the Nether drake.

Comment

Thank you for your post Sky. I am about to ding 77 and will be working on getting the netherdrake as I work some dailies. I appreciate that info.
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
              X