Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling Alts

So...here is a couple of noob questions:

Should I gather Hierlooms before I start leveling alts? Will it be easier? Do I need to learn how to raid first?

I am new to the endgame stuff, so any help would br great!

Thanks

The heirloom items will help to make leveling the alts faster, but it's not really needed. I've found that the more alts you level (I've leveled tons of them) the faster you get as you learn the leveling paths and already know what to expect in the coming steps. The gear drops and quest rewards are normally more than enough to get you thru the levels. I would suggest using an addon like Pawn or Rating Buster to help easily spot gear upgrades while leveling.

For the raiding aspect, you should find a good guild that runs dungeons, heroics, and raids and are willing to show people new to the endgame those aspects. You don't need to know how to raid for leveling your alts, the alts are more of a way to have a change of pace so you don't get burned out on one toon.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks for the info...

Do you know of any such guilds on Kirogg?

Comment

Sorry, no idea. I'd suggest using the guild finder in game, checking the descriptions that they posted, and contacting prospective guild members to chat with them to answer any questions. You'll want to make sure it's a guild that is willing to teach new raiders, you may or may not want a guild that has raid participation requirements, and of course you'll want to find one that does raids and dungeons at a good time of the day for you.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X