a question about mop repution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a question about mop repution

wel i have the guide repution farming for mop also but now i need to get 90 elder charms of good fortune but when im at the place they are not there why is that do i need the dailie guide also for that to complete and see where those are?

Just keep running your MoP reputations. When you do those daily quests in the rep guides one of the quest rewards is the charms. So you'll need to do at least 90 daily quests while working the reputations to trade in with the charm merchant.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok where i do that dailie because when im on that place i dont see them

Comment

Go into the guide selection window, click on the Reputations section, then go into the Pandaria reputations. Pick one of the reputations you want to work and load up the guide.

For example, load up the Golden Lotus reputation guide. If you haven't unlocked stuff yet it will take you thru the quests to unlock the dailies and then it will run you thru the dailies for Golden Lotus. Then the next day you load up that rep guide again and it will take you thru the dailies again.

You get 1 Lesser charm for most of the MoP dailies as part of the quest reward. You can then turn 90 of the Lesser charms into 3 Elder charms with the charm merchant in Vale of Eternal Blossoms. You may only change 90 Lesser into 3 Elder once per week.

Comment

ok but reputation doesend show the dailies guide right is it better to get the dailies guide also if you wanna have it easier ingame?

Comment

For MoP the reputations the guides include the daily quests for the reputations.

Comment

Working...
            X