Bring it back!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it back!!!

I have been waiting for a couple of years now for you to bring back the guide for Elder Scrolls Online. I would request that you consider doing so, because lots of folks play that game as well as WOW, and are used to using your guides. 15 million + players in ESO so I am sure you would have a market there. Was very sad when I logged in one day to see you discontinued it.
    Thanks,
    Pennic

The guide has not been officially supported by Zygor since 2016 and as you're only just commenting about it now, this would imply that there probably isn't a huge market for it. I'm also an ESO player and although it was nice to have in the game and I will miss the community version of it (which appears to no longer being updated either), there are other addons that can make the experience in game a lot easier.

I do understand where you're coming from though.... it will be missed.
    Last edited by Cass; December 16, 2020, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Agreed, I would also love to see it back but don't have much hope. Kudos to Zygor for allowing the community to continue developing the guide.

Comment

ESO is a more difficult game to maintain guides for because it lacks an internal ID system. This made it to where even small changes, like the ESO devs changing some text in a quest, could cause the steps in the guides to stop working. We considered making a less dynamic guide that didn't auto detect and skip steps but we felt this was too great a compromise and lacked the Zygor "magic". Also, while there may be 15 million players, I do believe that's across all platforms, and guides and addons aren't supported in the console versions. It's unlikely we'd revisit these guides unless an ID system was implemented and / or the PC player base skyrocketed.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
        X