Footsteps of Fear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footsteps of Fear

IM starting a new guild if anyone is interested in joining. Its called "Footsteps of Fear" and we only accept druids and rogues into the guild so I can create fully stealthed teams for BGs and dungeons and maybe later on some raiding.This guild requires that you create a new toon. Let me know if you want to join. Pst me on my toon "Jaysonbourne" or mail me ingame if IM not online and I will add you to friends and definately get back to you.

Faction-Alliance
    Server-US- Zul'jin
    Toon- Jaysonbourne

IM online from 5pm ST to 11pm ST all the time

Originally posted by runeblaid View Post
    IM starting a new guild if anyone is interested in joining. Its called "Footsteps of Fear" and we only accept druids and rogues into the guild so I can create fully stealthed teams for BGs and dungeons and maybe later on some raiding.This guild requires that you create a new toon. Let me know if you want to join. Pst me on my toon "Jaysonbourne" or mail me ingame if IM not online and I will add you to friends and definately get back to you.

Faction-Alliance
    Server- Zul'jin
    Toon- Jaysonbourne

^Na Server Not Eu

Comment

US server-Zul'jin. sorry

Comment

I think I ran with you in a pug not long ago. Or maybe another 'jaysonbourne' toon.
        Are you around lvl 70-75?
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

nope not me, must be another

Comment

Faction-Alliance
            Server-US- Zul'jin
            Toon- Jaysonbourne

Comment

Best of luck to you with your guild not sure why you would limit guild membership to only two classes. If you want to run only certain classes in a bg or dungeon you can do that when forming the group, but hey it's your guild.

Good luck raiding with rogues and druids only if you decide to try it you will be missing a lot of helpful buffs.
              My tanks:
              Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
              Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
              Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
              Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
              Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
              Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
              Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
              Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
              Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

Originally posted by raynman View Post
                Best of luck to you with your guild not sure why you would limit guild membership to only two classes. If you want to run only certain classes in a bg or dungeon you can do that when forming the group, but hey it's your guild.

Good luck raiding with rogues and druids only if you decide to try it you will be missing a lot of helpful buffs.
                Maybe it's my amazing powers of observation... But didn't he just say why he wants druids and rogues? It's much easier to get a guild run together than it is to pug it. After all druids can be trees, chickens, and bears aside from kittens.

And who cares about buffs? If you're a good player you don't have to rely on buffs.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

As druids he has heals, dps and tank. Maybe not the best at each class but it would be a fun challenge to see how well they do. Sometimes people get bored with the standard cookie cutter stuff and want change. Cataclysm is going to show up right at the correct time as one of my RL friends is getting tired of WoLK
                  Cairne Realm
                  Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                  Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                  Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

oh well i tried

Well, I tried for hours and hours to get people but just couldnt do it. They were just too skeptical and said It cant be done building a guild with just 2 classes so I just gave up...I guess we will never know lol

Comment

I think its an interesting idea, but there are fundemental problems with that plan.
                      There are too many benefits that are a major plus in raiding that would be missing from this type of guild settup.
                      If you want to create a leveling guild for those classes that can shadowmeld, that may be more of a hit, IMHO. Maybe call it the <Shadows of Azeroth>.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                      X