Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to US, Starting from Scratch

Hi All,
    I have recently moved to the US. If you did not know, you can not move characters across region.

I want to start an alliance char on an EST server. I was a good progression tank and healer in the past. Can anyone recommend a realm?

Thanks.

This link should help you narrow it down to a time zone to choose and help you choose the one closest to you:
    http://www.wowpedia.org/US_realm_list_by_datacenter
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks Chaos. I will go over the list and start researching realms.

In the meanwhile, does anyone have a recommendation for a busy server, good raiding, friendly to new levellers?

I have played for 6 years so dont need help learning how to play but dont want to end up on a dead realm or one that will be hard to become involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by wonkeysmoker View Post
        Thanks Chaos. I will go over the list and start researching realms.

In the meanwhile, does anyone have a recommendation for a busy server, good raiding, friendly to new levellers?

I have played for 6 years so dont need help learning how to play but dont want to end up on a dead realm or one that will be hard to become involved in.
        I moved from a semi-busy realm to Lightbringer US.

So far it has been a good progression server, and always someone barking in /trade for a tank or healer.
        Heck, I can make 30 - 50 gold per person to tank random heroics. I havent charged ppl myself, but see it often in trade chat. Just saying, Tanks are in high demand there.
        Also, if you are privy to Cata raiding and 5mans, you will be an asset to a server like that, with a long history of being a good progression server.
        Bottom line for me though came down to time issues; will the ppl be doing things on 'server time' same as my availability? That is why I had to leave my home server of Ravencrest and move to a pacific time server.

Welcome to the US. I hope you find the adjustments easy and the ppl pleasant.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome.

I opted for turaylon last night. Still had a few days RAF left so did the starting area for the DK's and got to 61. Just looking for a water elemental to complete the tripping Feat. IS it me or do the water spawns seem bugged?

Comment

Working...
          X