OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do you plan on first playing Cataclysm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do you plan on first playing Cataclysm?

Wow (no pun intended)... it's great to see people with such drive to actually be logging in at 12:01 am and going for it - some even going to try for 'Realm Firsts' (from some of the posts I've read). I'll be sleeping away at that time since I will be working the next day. I'm sure I'll log on that morning - but I won't be able to start on anything beyond WOLK until I get home from work that evening. I was given some gift cards from Best Buy from my previous job and when I heard that Cat was coming out, I saved them to buy the expansions (3 ppl playing in our family)- but that means that I'll have to pick them up on my way home and THEN we'll start in.

I was actually joking with my co-worker who also plays - we have a Christmas dinner on that Friday, Dec 10th... I told him that we should tell our boss that we can't make it - that we have a much higher priority... playing Cat! lol
    * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Hopefully after work on the 7th. I have ordered the Collectors edition for release day delivery. Hopefully it will turn up.

Comment

Oh, I won't be able to really get stuck in until the 14th or 15th, as I'll be overseas visiting family. I will probably sit and watch my brother play, just to see the changes, and log on now and then just to create the new toons I want to level (and then delete them, then re-create them, then delete them... and so on until I'm satisfied).
      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Huh, people still play WoW?!?!?

That's so yesterday!!
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I plan on getting in ASAP. I want to hit 85 and start raiding.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

None of you will be on when it hits because the realms will be broken as hell... This is Blizzard guys stop putting so much trust in them :P. Lol I probably be trying to log on but I know its going to be a pain everyone trying at the same time causing you to get stuck in loading screen and then rolling restarts every 4 seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X