Servers unstable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Servers unstable

Argh! after the "rolling restarts" this week, servers have been unstable here.

Kind of reminds me of the "stability" of MS Windows 3.0 - major difference is, that we get kicked to the Blue Screen Of Login in stead of locking the system up

Edit: Well, a small patch today seems to have improved stability significantly
    QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
    The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

I think this is related to the patches they distribute every few hours. Everytime I was not logged in a few hours there are "non critical patches" installing...

Comment

Yep, that makes sense. I'd guess that the release of 4.x was premature and forced upon the poor developers by marketing.

If I'm not mistaken, they are running around in full panic mode, trying to fix the worst bloopers (those not residing in the boardroom). Been there, done that, got an early retirement due to stress on that account.
      QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
      The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
      X