This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricing POV Again

Ok i know content has changed but i think member prices should be smaller. i have both ally and horde guides but now i just dont want to spend 53 bucks just to get 5 more levels when i have already spent so much for these guides. Im sorry but im not going to buy the upgrades if the prices stay this much after i have been using them for so long and have told my friends(who also bought guides after seeing how easy and detailed they are). Please fix the prices. Id hate to have to leave zygor after all this time and money, Since if you dont get the upgrades you can use the guides you already bought.

Even tho this is completely off topic I think you'll find that Zygor won't be changing his prices any time soon. The cost to upgrade the guides is already half that of what it would be to buy them brand new and the pricing is reasonable. The choice to upgrade the guides is always yours, and if you decide not to upgrade them for the new zones you'll still always have your free updates on the 1-80 guides for life. There is nothing that says you HAVE to upgrade to use the guides. Your 1-80 guides will always work.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Don't forget that the 80-85 content is as big as the 70-80 content. And there are the Worgen and Goblin starting zones.
      And remember that you get a whole new 1-60 update for free if you already own this guide.

Comment

I tried to see where and when this (now) OP had to do with Champion Seal's, but didnt have much luck. So it has been givin its own thread and closed due to this topic being discussed more than multiple times already.
        We appreciate peoples point of view (pov) on what they spend their money on, and what value they find in products. If you choose to purchase the work put into the new guides, you are welcome to do so.
        In the mean time, enjoy the quality guides you already bought.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X