a ? about route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a ? about route

Does anyone have a working routes add on? mine stopped working and I can't find an update date for it.

Thanks in advance
    Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

Originally posted by creaky View Post
    Does anyone have a working routes add on? mine stopped working and I can't find an update date for it.

Thanks in advance
    My routes works fine. I had to delete all of the routes within it after Patch 4.0 because Blizzard moved all of the nodes. Also the wowhead database plugin for it was rendered useless until they rebuilt their database.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

My routes addon works. Downloaded it from curse.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thanks all.

After little investigation found out it was one of the add ons that was making routes act funny.
        Enjoy Life!:

Do not take life too seriously – you'll never get out of it alive.

Comment

I used Routes for awhile but once I found Carbonite, I stopped. I left Routes, and Gathermate installed for awhile just incase I decided I didn't like Carbonite, but once I got used to it, I removed them. With the big Cata changes, it was inop for a few days like many big addons, but it recovered and is better than ever. I REALLY like the built in route to herb/mining locations! A couple of loops around a zone and I'm stock full.
          * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
            I used Routes for awhile but once I found Carbonite, I stopped. I left Routes, and Gathermate installed for awhile just incase I decided I didn't like Carbonite, but once I got used to it, I removed them. With the big Cata changes, it was inop for a few days like many big addons, but it recovered and is better than ever. I REALLY like the built in route to herb/mining locations! A couple of loops around a zone and I'm stock full.
            I might give that one a shot. My issue with Carbonite is that since it is a all in one suite, it is quite hefty on recourses… if I am remembering right.
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Yeah kind of hefty. But you there are a couple of modules now for it if you want to turn them off like the mining nodes. I've tried and tried to get into the mining and herbing with Carbonite but it just doesn't for some reason seem to be that good to me compared to a Routes and Gathermate 2 combination.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X