More unholy trouble. ( i suck )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More unholy trouble. ( i suck )

I am in a 25 man heroic guild and for some reason on Aoe rotation im great at it.

But like boss encounters i really do suck at it, im hitting like 9-12k each time, and with my gear i really shouldnt.
    Here is a link to my armory :
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...as/ruen/simple

My rotation is the same as eltist jerks, ( could be outdated ) and i have tried CLC DK And Destruction for dummies addon, with no luck.

Please help as i want to impress my guild.

Many thanks.

Cant say much really, A missing enchant and some gemming issues(I don't go for the bonuses unless its 20 more str or 30 of x stat), 2p might be worth getting(surprised you don't have 4p if you're in heroics). We'd probably need a WoL/WMO log to really help you.

Comment

Your gear is refored improperly. You want to reforge crit to whatever. Never reforge away haste. Your gear is also not really the best you could have in terms of itemization. I realize that your options are very limited this early in the expantion, but you should have your 4p Tier set at least.

Based off of your gear, i'm thinking that you are trying to earn a spot in their heroic raid team. As of right now, your stat prioritization should be:
      Strength > Hit to Cap > Haste > Mastery > Expertise to Cap > Crit.

As said above, your helm is probably going to be the only socket bonus that you are going for, outside of that, go pure strength gems.

Your enchants look fine, however, i would put your BiS enchants in your 359 gear instead of their lesser version.

Single Target Priority
      Diseases
      Dark Transformation
      Death and Decay/Scourge Strike
      Festering Strike
      Death Coil (Sudden Doom, high RP)
      Horn of Winter

Never let your rune power cap.
      Never have two runes of the same type idle at the same time
      Setup macros that maximize your CDs (such as having your gargoyal, unholy frenzy, and Trinket: Impatience of Youth all go off with the click of one button)
      Optimize your CDs with the CDs of the raid (such as the macro just stated, and your Ghoul's Dark Transformation lining up with Bloodlust, Heroism, or Timewarp). On that note, if your raid pops it's CDs towards the end of a fight, you can probably get 1 or 2 gargoyals off and still have one for the Heroism, Bloodlust, or TW... just make sure you have one up for that moment.
      Maximize your uptime on every boss. Some bosses aren't melee friendly cuz of the air phases.

Good Luck.
      I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
      X