Absolutely brilliant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely brilliant!

Just wanted to pop on here to thank Zygor!

I'm new to WoW, rolled a Human Mage - just hit level 50 with 1 day, 8 hours played time - also spent quite a while doing nothing in Stormwind and browsing AH.
    Gone from level 28-50 just over the weekend.

Will post back my 85 played time when I get there, but back to work in the morning bah!

But a definite thumbs up from me. Haven't learnt any professions yet, just focusing on hitting 85.

Any feedback on the professions guide being equally as epic?

That is fantastic. Welcome to Wow, and to the Zygor family.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

While I'm a bit biased since I work for Zygor, I'd say our Professions guides work very well at getting you from 1-525 with the quickest route. Now leveling a profession isn't always easy or cheap so I'd personally recommend waiting to do any profession work until you've hit 85.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Indeed, plenty to be getting on with for now sodas planning on leaving professions to 85 anyhow. Will probably level skinning using the trial guide to help get gold as well as evaluating the guide. Am I correct in assuming that the skinning guide on the trial will allow me to max the skinning skill?

Comment

Yes, the trial skinning guide is 1-525 max.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby could be right about getting to lvl 85 ( Or now lvl 90 ) first to make getting a profession easier. However I like doing it in stages so that leveling doesn't seem like such a grind. I leveled my toons and professions concurrently by skipping back and forth from the professions guide to the leveling guide. I note that today in MOP ( Mysts of Pandaria ) the first thing I noticed was that there was a new metal available to mine that required a higher level than 525 to mine. No matter cause I hope the new materials found in MOP will fetch more in the auction house.

I will say though It is far far easier to lvl mining and herbs the gathering professions if you are able to fly. I found my first 300 or so copper ore deposits by foot and believe me thats a whole lot of walking around and many many hours. I got the second 300 or so copper ores by air and man what a difference!
            Last edited by roggtarth; September 25, 2012, 11:53 AM.

Comment

I am simply amazed by what yall have accomplished with this guide. I really didn't think that you could improve on the last model- but this is outstanding! Great job and worth every penny. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X