OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zygors, Making the game fun for my 9 year old son!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygors, Making the game fun for my 9 year old son!

Zygor's is so easy to use, that I have been able to set my son up to play, and he can actually move through the game and level. He is never lost, never has to search his bag for the quest item to click on and he always knows where to go next.

Not only did it make it easier for him, but it also made questing more enjoyable for me! No longer do I sit at an Inn waiting for the next instance or match. Now I know exactly where to run and what to do in between those matches, which better utilizes my time.

The only thing I wish the guides had, and maybe they do and I dont know where, is to add the flying trainers to the leveling guides. Something that says "You hit 60, go here to learn how to fly." I also think the dungeons need more go to points. It took me awhile to figure out where to go in BRD to get across the water. I do however love the information on the bosses for the higher end encounters.

Thanks!
    PDXGeek

another good thing for a 9 year old... He is learning how to read and follow detailed instructions. That is an important life skill. Plus it is done in an entertaining and fun way... He doesnt even know he is learning a skill. :-)

learning how to work the AH by buying and selling is a great way to introduce basic money principles while playing WOW... Especislly if discussions are held between parents and the kids... They learn that things they want cost money that they must work for... it doesnt fall off a tree.

Comment

Working...
    X