Another reason to use Zygor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another reason to use Zygor

I wanted to unlock the Lightforged Draenei race and as I was going over the requirements on wowhead and started looking for the quests to start - I realized I had already done portions of these quests. I had no clue which quests I had done though - so finding where to pick it back up was nearly impossible. I then remembered that Zygor has a guide for that - so I brought it up and after it loaded it skipped past all the quests I had done. A few times through the quest chain it skipped more I had already done. I don't see how I would have been able to do this manually.

This applies to any achievement that requires a lot of quests. Going through Loremaster, Zygor helps to guide you to the quests you haven't done yet and skips the ones you have completed.

Thanks Zygor!
    Last edited by Geezerbahl; December 16, 2020, 02:00 AM.

Definitely one of the features that I've also found very helpful. Although Wowhead is a great website, I sometimes find it overwhelming and somewhat overcomplicated for my basic needs

Comment

I'm going through Loremaster quests now... once again it is extremely helpful here as well since I have already done some of the quests. Wowhead is awesome, but even with their Quest Tracker trying to sort out everything you need to do for Loremaster is tough.

Comment

Working...
      X