Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I have not used the dungeon guide much, I use the profession guide a fair bit. I used to use http://www.wow-professions.com, but as I have an in game guide I tend to use it.

I was hoping my comments would show that I believe that there are pros & cons with both guides, although the more I use Zygors the better I think it is. Now that I have made some changes in the options I have a display on one line without any of the borders, I like the minimilist display.

Comment

We are always hoping to be working on more Guides. There is another guide in the works right now too so make sure you are keeping an eye on our Facebook page and emails. Thanks for all the information you provided and the real feedback, we do appreciate it.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Downloaded less than an hour ago....

I just purchased this guide about an hour ago and I must admit I'm quite impressed. The only problem I had was that it directed me to quests that were under my level. I figured I may need them to progress on to the next set of quests but as I killed the first mob it directed me elsewhere. However this minor issue was nothing in the big scheme of things. I am currently cruising along at a great pace. I'm in love with this guide in about an hour. I've never fallen love so quickly. Great job all. I will be reporting back as I use the guide more so that all you folk in question of buying are informed by someone who put off buying the guide for a long while. Now that I've bitten the bullet, I'm not disapointed one bit. We'll see my thoughts in the next week.

Comment

Hi homelands, thats great that you are enjoying the guides so much. Welcome to our community and if you have any questions just let us know. We look forward to hearing how you like the guides after playing with them for a while!

Comment

Zygor vs X-elerated

Hi Guys!

Love your Guide. I have also tried X-elerateds guide and you guy win handsdown on the leveling guide. Great interactive interface wich tells you to go to different zones when you are ready. I am really enjoying it. Great with tips with more than one location for beasts and items for kill and gathering quests.

I have one question the WoW bulletin board recomends Silithus but the Zygor guide says it is not recomended and sent me to Winterspring. All the quests there are green I know I get the sam exp but I am unsure if the higher level quests do not give me more gold and better equipment, any thoughts

When it comes to the talent guide I love your interface but I can not see that you differentiate between PVP and PVE for Hunters . Is there a reason for this? I have chosen the X-elerated talent guide as I find it differentiates the different builds more.

Comment

For Winterspring, the guides only have you go there for about 3 levels until you hit 58 then sends you to Blasted Lands to 60. For the short time in these zones compared to Silithus there's really no difference in quest rewards and any equipment that you get no matter which of these zones you level in will quickly be replaced in Hellfire Peninsula.

For the Talent Advisor, right now all of the talent specs are solo PvE leveling based specs. I believe Zygor has it on his 'to-do list' to add some others at some point that would be for PvP and possibly group oriented, but there is no estimated timeline for anything like that right now.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

This guide is just simply amazing. I have been playing since vanilla and have never leveled as fast as i did using this guide. I took my hunter from 1-85 in 5days 1hour game play time (and leveled my skinning to max skill in the process) using just the quest guide no dungeons or pvp, which is amazingly fast. There is just so much that is offered why would u use anything else.

Comment

ive played a few chars my first was without help and it took me 2 and a half days to reach lvl 25, so i started looking for a guide to help me speed up my lvling.

The first two guides were in my first oppinion very good i reached lvl 30 in just 1 and half a days with wow conquest and lvl 48 in the same time with a horde only speed lvling guide (can't remember what it's called) but it still wasnt fast enough.

Then i decided to use zygor, i had heard of it before but i didnt believe the testaments, now i'm glad i did buy it, i'm a lvl 68 warlock with a playtime of just under 3 days.
                  Thank you Zygor you've removed my doubts in lvling guides and prevented me from giving up on wow

Comment

Thank you for the continued support. This is why we are still here pushing out updates.

Comment

I owned Johanna's guide and Dugi's Guide. Johanna's guide in my opinion was horrible, like mentioned earlier it felt as if you were skimming through pages and alt tabbing more then you were actually playing the game. Dugi's guide is ok... but it doesn't tell you if your behind and need to grind a extra bar or two to keep up to par with the guide. So I decided to buy Zygor's guide and loving it! The user interface is very organized and clean. A neat feature I like is when it tells you that your ready for the next guide unlike Dugi's. I would say if your looking for a great guide to get you from level 1-85 very fast, choose Zygors.

Comment

Thank you sinnical for the feedback. We appreciate hearing honest reviews and value them for making our guides the best we can. Were glad you are really enjoying some of our new features as well.

Comment

I haven't tried any of the or guides, but my guild mates have, and I've been way ahead of them in terms of levels. I got to level 85 on my hunter in about 9 days or so (would have been shorter, except that I spent time messing about in dungeons, and running lower level dungeons for the guild), and others are struggling to get out of an area.
                          I'm now on my other characters (all horde, I spent some time messing about on the Alliance side on a different server) and it's going by fast. Only thing that I hate is the outland, but that's a personal preference.
                          I've also been using the daily guides on my hunter (mostly the Molten Front and Tol Barad peninsula ones), and my guildies have been wondering where to start them, so I can show them.

Comment

I haven't tried any other guides and now I don't think I ever will. I know I would be disappointed after Zygor. Zygor Guides is in a nutshell, fantastic! The suggestions and instructions are spot on. The best money I've spent on WoW to date. Thanks a ton, Zygor

Comment

Zygor Guides are so amazing. If I could have its baby I would. :-p *insert fan girl screams here*

Ok now that, THAT, is out of my system. I just wanted to say that This guide and all of its additionals that I have tried are well worth every penny I have spent. I know some people will say "but what about the cost?! I cannot afford $XX at once!" To them I say if you can even afford $3 a month then you should pull that $3 a month out of your account stick it into a piggy bank and SAVE until you can afford the guides. Seriously. It's worth it. "And always let your Zygor be your guide."

Comment

Just wanted to say amazing guides guys way better than leveling solo keep up the great work Zygor <<<U GUYS ROCK>>>

Comment

Working...
                                X