OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Zygor Guides is the best, and everyone should use.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Zygor Guides is the best, and everyone should use.

The founder of Zygor guides, I just have one thing to say to you. You are amazing. Your guide is User-friendly and has the best U.I./Innovation I've ever seen from a guide.

I used your 1-80 guide pre-cataclysm and I leveled a druid, 1-80, in a little over 8 days /played time. I'm not a hardcore quester either, and I did dungeons a lot in the 50s. Before I had zygor guides, I leveled a Hunter and a Deathknight. My hunter I leveled all the way to 55, and that took me 5+ days /played time. My Dk 55 to 80 took me 9 days played time.

Talk about a sweet guide. This is no joke, and it will never be a joke. I have been a member and used this guide all the way to 80 and It is a solid piece. If you had the marketing for this, I guarantee that you could have almost every single player in WoW use your guide.

It is by far the best guide. Not only because of the U.I. and how easy it is to use, but the customer support. Your staff listens to everything anyone has to say about it (bugs, glitches, suggestions). It shows the effort you and anyone who helped you put into this guide.

Price - 9.5
    Quality - 10
    Customer support - 10
    Lifetime updates - 10
    U.I./Innovation - 10

My overall rating - 9.7/10
Working...
X