Request: Auto-Equip and BoA Leveling Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request: Auto-Equip and BoA Leveling Gear

This is my first post, so my apologies in advance if it's not clear or in the proper format.

My thoughts are on the Auto-Equip option that's now in the Guide (by the way, I love it). I have 33 Characters now, and a good many of them are under 50. I really love that I can just go and be (practically) on auto-pilot.. the guide does a lot of the pick-and-choose for me--otherwise I'd spend at least a few minutes reading each item, seeing what sold for more, etc. The issue I have, though, is when every time I get a head/chest/shoulder/back piece, the guide wants me to replace my BoA gear that I'm getting an XP bonus from. I keep clicking the "No" option, but it always comes up.

Would it be possible to maybe have an option to "Ignore Slots" and check the slots we want the guide to not auto-equip? Or maybe have it ignore any slots that have a BoA piece on? Right now it's not that big of a deal because I'm sporadically playing the lower toons, but will be playing them heavier here in a few weeks when I get more time. The thought of being asked relentlessly over the next 60 levels is daunting.

Thanks for your time!
    ~Kajas, Terokkar

We should soon have an update to the system so that it will always pick an heirloom item over quest rewards and other drops for characters under level 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I appreciate your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X