Auto Share Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Share Quests

So I just tried multiboxing for the first time. Have to say it was a lot of fun. One problem I ran into is sharing quests. I would like a auto share quest option for the guides. I know this is possible with this addon: Auto Questing Tools But I would like it to be integrated directly into Zygor itself. Hopefully this can be implemented as soon as you all have time to do it.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

What is multiboxing?

Comment

http://www.wowpedia.org/Multiboxing

Multiboxing is a term used to denote one user playing multiple accounts simultaneously. This can be done using one or more machines. Solutions exist for both the PC and Mac. There are also solutions for using both PC and Mac at the same time. The following pages contain more detailed information than presented here, Multiboxing hardware, Multiboxing software, Multiboxing macros, and Scripts.

For some players there is not enough challenge in playing only one character at a time. Others look to recreate the feel of old time Computer Role Playing Games where a well designed team was used to adventure together. There are also some who don't want to rely on others to play the game when one character is not enough.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation. Very interesting read. Sounds like a lot of fun to set up and tweak, something I could get into if not for the added expense for the additional accounts.

Comment

Except for the sub price yeah. Right now you can get another account for WoW up to Wrath for $5 since it's on sale right now. But with the sub being what it is lots of people don't do this yeah. I had the extra money to buy the game and pay for a 3 month sub so I decided to go ahead and RAF myself to get the 300% xp bonus and mount. I started my new Pandaren Hunters on Tuesday and already level 35 about to be 36 and have a /played time of:

Total time played: 0 days, 13 hours, 25 minutes, 16 seconds
          Time played this level: 0 days, 0 hours, 25 minutes, 53 seconds

I'm beating all kinds my records for leveling.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
          X