Borean Tundra Step 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Borean Tundra Step 27

You should include that Leryssa is upstairs in the inn, it kind of looks like she could be outside because she is standing on a balcony

Borean Tundra step 32

You should also include that Guard Mitchells is in the basement. Because it is a castle and has three levels

Comment

Borean Tundra Step 58

You should Include that Private Brau is in the Basement, he is standing next to Guard Mitchells ahah

Comment

We do have plans to look at this kind of thing and add in some tips for NPC locations.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          We do have plans to look at these kind of thing and add in some tips for NPC locations.
          Well, at least I'm not the only one who has been complaining about this kinda' crappy instructions. LOL -- Those instructions should have been incorporated years ago, if it's supposed to truly be a leveling "Guide". I could cite many, many more instances where things are so vague that it's often easier to ignore Zygor altogether (which I've had to do, often).

The most recent pitiful example I've encountered was trying to get to "Salfa" (in Winterspring) from somewhere in the Eastern Kingdoms. And, I was using the Zygor "Travel Routing" set to show every step. Yet, it took me an hour riding on horseback through Horde-infested, PVP zones, and dying every 3 minutes just to run all the way from Ratchet to Winterspring! The leveling points I will gain there cannot makeup for that insane effort.

The guide offered nothing more that "Talk to Salfa" and it said to take a boat from Eastern Kingdom (Stranglethorn Vale) to Ratchet..... then, run/die, run/die, run/die until you get there.

Comment

That might have been the only way available at this point kreelor. Blizzard did just change it around that you no longer get the flight paths automatically when you level so it's possible that you didn't have any flight connections to get you up into Ashenvale or Feralas for the quick trip into Winterspring.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I guess that really negates Zygor's "Travel System" (in many situations). Bummer!

Comment

Working...
              X