The Mini Map Marker Icon (Condom)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Mini Map Marker Icon (Condom)

On my mini map zygors automatically puts a stupid condom on the mini map for each one of my new objectives. I personly think this is lame because you gave us a arrow to get us at least 10/20 yrds of where we are suppose to be to complete the objective. You then use your mini map to see what the hell is going on once you get there ie. you have to pick up a quest/turn it in, you want to be able to zoom in and see where the ? or ! is located in some situations but you can't cuz there is a giant condom blocking up everything. Also if it is just a objective to kill monster/collect stuff guess what all 10 or 20 mobs/items are not going to be on that condom and by looking at my arrow i know i am 10/20 yards from where i am to be anyways haha. All i am saying is it would be awesome to add a check box to have mini map cord marker or something. Would make this guide complete for me. Also i have been using zygors for years now and you guys have once again out done yourself with it! Great addon i have by myself got at least 10 people to buy it just cuz i dont stfu about it lol but anyways yeah plz fix this if ya can!

Do you mean a bluish overlay on the mini map to point out quest objectives? If so that's a Blizzard thing and/or a different addon that's causing it to appear like that.

If you feel that it's definitely something caused by the guides then I would suggest doing a complete wipe and fresh install of the guides as it would then be a corrupted file. To do this first go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder. Then go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files in there. Finally run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guide files.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

haha no i don't know that is the problem i disabled all addons and loaded zygors on a lvl 1 mage and checked all teh bliz settings. It seems the guide puts a "marker" the circle (aka condom) on the mini map for what every point it tells you to go next. Will say go talk to "blah blah blah" and turn in quest "X" and you will run the 400 yards the arrow tells you to run then you get close and look on the mini map to see what tent this dude is hiding in and on the mini map at the exact cords zygors said to go will be a circle marker blocking your view haha and if you hover over it it will say the name of the quest and the distance you are from that point. The ants will be going to this point to if you have them enabled, You gave a option to turn of the ants just not option to turn off the marker. My roommate who also is a long time subscriber is the one that got me realizing how annoying it is haha mostly just the fact i don't have the option to turn it off

Comment

Ahh, now I know what you're referring to. Unfortunately we can't give an option to remove that waypoint dot. If we don't have that on the mini map then the arrow won't work and point you to where you have to go.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X