Quest suggestion to speed up lvling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quest suggestion to speed up lvling

@ lvl 34 when prompted to change over to WPL, can you put in "Go to the mage under the FP in booty bay accept quest, talk to mage, and then click portal." THIS WOULD SAVE almost an hour of running from IF to WPL and its an instant teleport. You have quests like this one later from eastern to another location, why can't we have this one put in the guide as well?

If I remember it correctly the quest is at the end of the Stranglethorn guide.
    The problem putting it at the beginning of the WPL guide is that it depends on where you are if this quest is useful. If I'm standing in IF and don't have the flight points of the southern quest route the guide telling me to go to Booty Bay would cause the same amount of traveling.

In general I would recommend to not skip to the next guide unless mobs or quests are grey. Green quests still give the full XP and green mobs are so easy to kill that the XP per time is the same as if you were killing higher level mobs.
    I only skip to the next zone when the remaining quests are scattered around or too many others are questing in the same zone.

Comment

I was lvling with a full set of BOA gear and opted for the changing zones based on lvl and not finishing all the quest. Since lvling in all BOA means I'm 2-3 hits on almost every mob going up to the next area and killing things was still just as easy. Both times i got the prompt to go to WPL i was still on the quest chain from the dwarfs and gnomes next to gurubashi arena. So run down to Booty bay is really close by. I mean i was just advising this for a more efficient way to get to WPL, also i was in the middle of a fastest 1-90 /played tournament in my guild and found out about the instant tp quest guy after i was halfway to WPL on mount. I have always used this guide for lvling every now and then but never really put it through the paces like i have in the last week, trying to lvl my toon in the shortest time possible. I love the guide and thought that for other ppl who are lvling quickly bc of BOA or RAF this would make a great short cut as a 1.5-2 min run is alot faster than 35-45 min one.

Comment

Working...
      X