Best items for your lvl guide??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best items for your lvl guide??

i was looking for somekind of itemguide in this forum but coudlnt find one...

so im now lvl 32 blood elf hunter (and very happy to have zygor guides by my side ). i started with lvl 24 2 days ago.the only problem that i can see for the future, is that my bow and all the other items i am wearing at the moment will get to weak if i will hit on some 38(lvl) mobs... i got venoblablabal i dont know how u call it... sry ....in german it is called "Giftschlag" its form an instance and was pretty good when i was lvl 19 so what should i do ??

i could go in some instances but i dont really wanna i really like questing now (thanks) ... its a hole new game...

Thanks user

My best advise is don't worry about the gear until you're much closer to 80, like maybe around 75. You'll be able to survive fine with the gear you get from quests and drops until then. Just use an addon like RatingBuster and only upgrade gear that will improve your Ranged Attack Power, Ranged Hit, Ranged Critical, and Ranged Haste. As a hunter you'll be fine with some slightly lower dps now and then. While leveling your gear isn't as important as it would be for say a priest or mage.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You'll be able to survive fine with the gear you get from quests and drops until then.
      thats what i wanted to know... thanks

but generally if i would be a priest ... ???

Comment

That's when I would suggest doing dungeons along with the guide. Random dungeons for the gear and the blue bag items and quests for leveling and reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by sbeiware View Post
          thats what i wanted to know... thanks

but generally if i would be a priest ... ???
          What lvl is your priest now?
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

So, I have heard the phrase "now that you are 80 you can start playing" multiple times and boy is that true.

I say that because until 80 just take need/greed rolls on randoms and your eq will be just fine. It may not be "prefect" as if you had a sugar daddy feeding you gold and items but you will not have any issues. The way I approached it, since 3.3 was released with the new LFG system, was to queue up for randoms then quest using Zygor's guide while waiting. Now, as a priest I hear you may get insta-que so the same deal may work differently for you. By running randoms you'll get both XP and items. The XP will boost you up while the items help you solo-quest.

A win-win in my mind
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Not quite instant. A healer generally has about a 30 second wait for the Dungeon Finder

A tank, on the other hand...that's instant.

I'm actually considering dual speccing my druid and pally as tank/healers just for the Dungeon Finder.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzygamera View Post
                Not quite instant. A healer generally has about a 30 second wait for the Dungeon Finder

A tank, on the other hand...that's instant.

I'm actually considering dual speccing my druid and pally as tank/healers just for the Dungeon Finder.
                lol, as my tank has found out. I think the longest I've had to wait is 15 seconds.
                Life is like a curved yellow fruit.

Comment

my priest is lvl 12... but i will lvl my hunter to lvl 80, farm some items and maybe start a hole new priest when catalysme is released

Comment

I took my priest to 15 with the guide then have done nothing but the LFG Tool dungeons. Granted it's a bit slower than leveling with the guide but I feel the random grouping as a healer will give me much more experience toward the 80 raiding which will be more useful in the long run over a faster path to 80.

Comment

i decided to farm some items in dungens a new bow and some other stuff with some agi and so on (it took me about 1 hour [the waiting for dungeon not included but i just quested until my group was set together])... i am lvling much faster now... like about 2 times as fast... just because i can kill all the mobs required for the quest in less than 7 seconds ... before it was above 13 seconds ... i would really love to see a item guide on your way to lvl 80 ... i know it is really hard work but it would really pay off... (its the same as the foodguide ... kill a monster just 2 sec faster und u can save a lot of time..)

thats all

Comment

Working...
                      X