OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help I have a warror but I dont want to miss the right gear as I'm questing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fury is the dps talent tree for warriors. When you solo level (the guide's main focus) that's the best tree for you, that's why the dual wield is there. The tanking tree is I think arms, but hopefully someone a bit more versed in the warrior will be along to set me straight if I'm wrong.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You will want to be in the Protection tree for tanking.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

so basically be a DPS - dual wield in the fury spec for leveling and worry about tanking with a shield later? Got it!

Comment

Either that or if you really want to tank now just switch your spec from fury over to protection. I think there's a protection build in the talent builds thread to use with the talent advisor.

Comment

At the lower levels players seem to be more forgiving then higher levels. I am playing my first non-cloth toon (prot pally) and it is a huge learning curve. I am glad I started instances at level 15 because so far EVERYONE I have grouped with does not seemt to care that I am learning. I am getting better as I play, experience does wonders, and as new skills come available I hold aggro pretty well. But as it was said before both large quantities of mobs is hard as well as when DPSers go nuts on the wrong target. I got into the habbit of casting a spell on one mob then beating on a second to keep aggro on both only to find out that 50% of the time people stay on the initial target. Healers can be hard as well. They are not hitting any set target but generate aggro everywhere it seems. Pulling things off them from a distance is hard for me yet.

I suggest group a lot at lower levels, it is a challenge (lack of abilities) but people are more forgiving then what my 80 mage sees in groups
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

If you use VuhDo on any of your other characters then use it with the pally also. Set your right click spell as Righteous Defense so that when someone pulls the agro you can just right click on their bar and taunt up to 3 mobs off of that person. Will help a lot when you don't have to try to turn around or select a different mob.

Comment

Working...
              X