OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm here (zone), Wanna go into that area, but where in the guide does it happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here (zone), Wanna go into that area, but where in the guide does it happen?

Does (or can) the guide provide an easy way to see where in the sequence the run through a big area occurs?

For example, I'm in the Horde 45-50 guide now (step 110-120) and working the Hinterlands. Got a few quests already picked up for the big Vilebranch troll area.

Is there (or could there be) an easy way to scan the guide for a particular key word (say location and or mob name) and be told "That's just a few steps down, it's just 10-15 steps before starting" or "Patience, Grasshopper. You need a level or two before starting that, and you must wait 50-100 steps"

I know... I'm an impatient sod... but there are so many shiney shiney's, my ADD is dragging me in.....

You could look at the lua file with notepad and do a search with that.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

the lua file is the data file?

Comment

Yes it's the data file. Should be in the zygorguides folder. In your addon folder for world of warcraft. I'm not at home to give the exact path. cabby another moderator should be on in a little bit and be able to give you the full path
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/ZygorGuidesHorde.lua
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X