Suggestion: Adjust guide list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestion: Adjust guide list

It's next to impossible for my to tell which guide I'm picking from the list. The field just isn't wide enough to read the whole title. I can tell, for example, that I'm selecting 'Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\Outlands 60-70 Guide\O' But not which particular one.

Either the field needs to be wider to see the whole title or the name needs to be shortened, perhaps to 'ZHLG\Outlands 60-70\Whatever' or something similar.

That's odd. I can see the whole name of every guide. Maybe it is because of your resolution?

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0825#post40825
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Same Problem

Originally posted by dhcalva View Post
        It's next to impossible for my to tell which guide I'm picking from the list. The field just isn't wide enough to read the whole title. I can tell, for example, that I'm selecting 'Zygor's Horde Leveling Guides\Outlands 60-70 Guide\O' But not which particular one.

Either the field needs to be wider to see the whole title or the name needs to be shortened, perhaps to 'ZHLG\Outlands 60-70\Whatever' or something similar.
        I have that same problem. I'll try adjusting the res.

Comment

Originally posted by pretender2000 View Post
          I have that same problem. I'll try adjusting the res.
          GUYS... Pay attn to the posts that the Mods put up for you.
          In this case, Cabby posted http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0825#post40825 to get you your answer.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
            GUYS... Pay attn to the posts that the Mods put up for you.
            In this case, Cabby posted http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...0825#post40825 to get you your answer.
            That link leads to a 404 error

Comment

I just clicked it and it loaded the proper post without any problems. Of course since Kamchak didn't copy the link properly from my post his link is messed up where mine is working.

Comment

I smell an edit job. Daing thread trolls attacking my highly skilled and detailed posts.

/shake fist
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Nah, the only way this forum does proper link copying like you tried to do is if you quote it. If you just try to highlight it for a copy/paste then it only copies the visible text and since the link text is shortened by the forum then you copy over only half of a link.

Comment

Working...
                  X