OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Interface Suggestion - Easier toggle to switch from secondary back to primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interface Suggestion - Easier toggle to switch from secondary back to primary

While the more detailed interface on screen has and icon to toggle it to the secondary, less info interface, I would like to see a way to toggle it back to the more detailed primary inteface witht he additional details. Right know I have to launch the main inteface and select the primary.

Just a thought,, thanks...

Dennis

Here you go I just checked and here's how you do this. Right click the Zygor minimap button, click the + sign next to the Zygor Guide Viewer, click Window Settings, go down to the Secondary Mode options and uncheck the option - Completely. This makes it so that you hover over the guide and let it expand then keep hovering over it and the guide controls show up. Then you click the button that you clicked to switched to Secondary Mode click it and you will be in Primary Mode.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Now I don't know why you need this because just hovering over the guide in Secondary mode will make it expand to all the information that's available. And if you want to shorten how long it takes to expand you can change it in the Window Settings by adjusting the slider named Brief expansion delay to the left to make the time you have to hover the guide before it expands less.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also you can adjust the time until it collapses back into less information by adjusting the option called Brief collapse delay to the right to increase the time in the Window settings of the guide options.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          Here you go I just checked and here's how you do this. Right click the Zygor minimap button, click the + sign next to the Zygor Guide Viewer, click Window Settings, go down to the Secondary Mode options and uncheck the option - Completely. This makes it so that you hover over the guide and let it expand then keep hovering over it and the guide controls show up. Then you click the button that you clicked to switched to Secondary Mode click it and you will be in Primary Mode.

Thanks, this did the trick of what I ultimately wanted.

Comment

And that's why Chaos get's paid the big bucks! /smirk

Comment

Working...
            X