Gear Lvl Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gear Lvl Guide

I've heard of people getting to 85 and not being gear qualified for heroics etc. Perhaps a guide to the quickets questing path to get gear qualified would be helpful / possible? I don't know just a thought.

The quickest way to get the gear for heroics at 85 is to simply get to 85 and run the normal Cata dungeons. Best place to get the gear for you to get into the heroics.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by dalos View Post
      I've heard of people getting to 85 and not being gear qualified for heroics etc. Perhaps a guide to the quickets questing path to get gear qualified would be helpful / possible? I don't know just a thought.
      Unfortunately to be geared enough to do heroics these days (Cata) you have to run dungeons. The current iLevel average required for a heroic is 329. The only way to get this level gear is to run regular dungeons, the weekly, VoA, and/or ICC each week. The regular dungeons even have a iLevel requirement on some of them. Running the weekly and ICC will get you the JP's that will allow you to buy the gear with a high enough iLevel to it/them. Problem is the lowest cost item is 1650 JP's which takes a while to get running the weekly, VoA, and ICC.
      So hearing that people hit 85 and are not geared well enough for heroics is going to be common place. It is people that just hit 85 and can run heroics that will be the odd conversation these days.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The ilevel is to be 336 I thought for cata raid heroics. People can reach that easily but when they do they are totally geared wrong if you don't go through the normals in the right way. The progress in cata is normal 5-man the heroic 5-man,Normal raid,and last heroic raid.
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Raid heroics, yes. What I was giving was a building block to get to those raids in the fastest amount of time.... Regular dungeons give you the gear to get to heroic dungeons (at iLevel 329), which gives you the gear to get into heroics.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X