Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe input a feature with tips or directions on gaining reputation with factions?

Rep now is mostly no problem. Just get the tabard from the city quartermaster that you want rep with and run dungeons with them on. The other alternative is to load up the starting area for that race in the guide go from there. Only problem with that is you can't do that for worgen and goblin starting areas.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You should have been more proactive... I got Gilneas to Exalted in Wrath
      85s
      Skippyninja
      Oomatherman
      Judedaniels
      MissRuPaul
      Sumekomovani
      Pattymelt
      Shamwiches
      Twonewon
      Takakoinaba
      Cursesmcgee

Comment

I would also like to see a reputation guide. One on the order of the Loremaster guide. It would start you at the lowest/first quest that you need to do to start getting a reputation (if needed) and then walk you through all the quests that give that reputation as a reward (with noted quests that must be done before the next one that gives the reputation you are working on). I have found many online guides that do this with excel or some sort of typed out page, but to have it as part of Zygor would be fantastic.
        It would need to make note of dalies and perhaps at the end of the grind of quests have a list of zones that contain dailies you can go back and do if you still need to finish a reputation.
        Not everyone plays for the dungeons. Sometimes we just want to explore the world. A great big wonderous world that hides soo many amazing things. So tabards are not the easy answer so many would put forth. (I myself have never been in a level appropriate dungeon. Prefering to go into them when I came marvel at how much work Blizzard puts into the little details),
        Sorry, longer than I wanted to go on.
        Play safe, smell the flowers that don't bite and relax in the cool sunsets of Northrend from time to time.
        Oh, and of course,
        For the Horde! and all that.

Feight

Comment

Just in case you aren't aware of it Feight, there are quite a few Northrend reputation guides in the Dailies & Events Guides. I'm not sure how accurate they are after all the different changes going on since Cata came out, but they're setup like you described. I'm not sure if all of the Northrend reputations are included but if not it's only missing one or two. I believe there was some talk about possibly adding in Outlands reputations guides but that's more of a lower priority right now as the team are trying to get the Talent Advisor working properly.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

As Cabby pointed out most Northrend and Cataclysm factions are covered with the daily guides.
            Also home city guides are included which take you through the first zones that mostly give you exclusive reputation for the specific faction.
            You can also look up all factions on wowhead, they have useful information about where to start and which quests are related to them. For example here are the BC factions:
            http://www.wowhead.com/factions=980

Comment

Working...
            X