gold guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gold guide

i think a gold guide, theres a hundred ways to make gold but zigor guides could make the best one i think

As has been discussed dozens of time before, there's no "one size fits all" for gold guides. The closest you can get is "Make/Farm stuff with professions. Sell them."

Every server's economy is is completely unique to that server. What works for one, most likely, won't work on the next. For example, one server I play on Volatile Fire goes for ~1g per. On another I play on it goes for ~34g. That's a hell of a swing and I'm pretty sure a bunch of people would be really grumpy if a Zygor gold guide said they should be getting 34g for something and they're only getting 1g.

Comment

Right now a gold guide is not on our to-do list for the reasons daeymien has pointed out. We already cover 2 of the better ways to make gold in the game with our Dailies guides and Professions guides. Other than that you're left with farming dungeons for BoE drops to sell and playing the buy low/sell high game on the AH.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X