OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fun Factor??????? Diablo History Lesson?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Factor??????? Diablo History Lesson?????

"Fun factor"? Really? Who determines the "fun factor" of a class? UGH. Please remove this useless "information"

While your at it. The intro page is silly. Honestly no one buys a strategy guide to read the history of the game. Sure it could be interesting, but it's the first bloody page I see whenever I open the guide. Do you really need to explain the Diablo series to everyone every time? Move this page to an optional "reference" section of the guide, and just throw us right into the guide (or maybe a table of contents if that's less jarring).

I know you're not done with the guide, so I'm not yet annoyed that I plopped down $20 for something incomplete (although that could change in time) or that there are broken links. At the same time, however, don't give me fluff. Useless content doesn't make up for a lack of content. Stick to what you're good at (and I know you're good at it, 'cause I own your other guides) and ditch the lore write ups.

Just give me up-to-date, practical info I can refer to. If you do that, I'll gladly keep throwing money at you. Okay
Working...
X