Problem with the Fireland Quest Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with the Fireland Quest Line

I completed the Fireland Pre-quest, but every time I try and start the Fireland quest Line I keep getting the message that I need to complete the pre-quest first before I can use this guide. even though I've completed all the quest some say I have not but when I try and go to the quest it says is not complete, it really is complete and no quest giver is and it appears to be complete and I remember doing them. I have began the Fireland quest line without the guide and my dallies, can someone help me with this problem because I really would like to use my guide.

You may not have done enough quests in Hyjal. Have to do so many before you can do the ones for firelands.

Comment

FL is a tricky zone. There are quests to do that are not part of the dailies, however you will need to do some of the dailies to get the marks of the world tree. You turn in these marks that will open more regular quests, and more dailies.
      I have been running these on 4 of my toons, and have yet to come up with a suggestion for the team on how to better organize the quests and dailies.
      Just keep plugging along, and if you get to a part you cannot do in the reg quest line for FL, just switch to the dailies. These you will do for a while as you earn up your first 150 marks. Then you will turn in a quest that will open up more in FL. Then you will earn another 150 marks, but much faster now. Then you will turn in another quest with those 150 marks. THEN you will get 3 quests available, each one requiring you to get 125 marks each. Each quest turn in gives you more dailies you can do, and a short burst of regular (non dailies) quests you can do.
      As you can see, it is complex.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You can always just load the Firelands guide if you don Hyjal before.
        You may have missed some quests in Hyjal that are not available to you anymore but that's no problem. If you can start the Firelands quest line just follow the guide as Kamchak suggests.

Just one addition: the first day you need to do the main quests, then switch to the dailies and after doing all available dailies (skip steps when a quest giver is unavailable, these will be unlocked later) load the main guide again until you reach the quest for the 150 marks and start over the dailies guide.
        This is a bit irritating on the first day since Blizzard raised the amount of marks you get.

Comment

I've completed everything in all the Firelands guide and have started my dailies. I have gained about 25 Mark of the World Tree points. My problem is I'm not finding anymore quest givers and with the guide not working correctly I don't know if this is how it is suppose to be or is there more. All the guides (Pre-Quest, Fireland Quest Line and The call or the World Shaman Quest says this guide is complete with only the dailies guide showing available quest. Is this right?

Comment

yes, its right. When you run out of quest givers, you're done for the day in FL.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Well yeah I've completed the dailies but my guide is not helping me at all. I tell me to take quest that are not offered then give me strange instructions on other quest not related to anything I am doing. It sends to area's that make no sense. I don't know how to get the guide to sync up with what I am doing or help me in anyway. Should I uninstall and re-install it?

Comment

Just skip the ones that you can't take it's the way that Blizzard made the Fireland Dailies. Only certain quests are available each day but the guide can't see which ones are available so it's kind of a manual guide until you get to the part it asks you to go do something for a quest. You'll know it's a quest you have to do if it's red in the guide box. If it's grey then skip it you don't have the quest for it. But watch carefully the guide sometimes combine steps in that one step. Make sure that the whole step is completely grey and not part of it's red.

The Firelands daily guides are funny like that. It will tell you to do things that you haven't unlocked yet. I'm hopeing that Zygor will eventually split the Daily Guide for Firelands in to it's component parts. Dailies in Hyjal Guide. Dailies in Molten Front but no unlocks yet. Dailies in Molten Front but Shadow Wardens unlocked. And a Dailies in Molten Front but Druids of the Talon unlocked.May seem like a lot of guides but I think it would be easier to follow than a guide like it is now.
                I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.
                Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X