OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arathi Highlands loremaster not complete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arathi Highlands loremaster not complete?

I was doing loremaster right before the last patch and when I went back to it it keeps getting to step 31 and then I can't go any further. It saus I have reached the end. I only have 10 of the 18 required quests completed. I went to the regular leveling guide and same issue. I changed to other areas but I'm stuck now. I need to get the remaining 8 in Arathi but the guide is no good.

Alliance or Horde?
    For both factions there are two Arathi guides.
    Alliance has one 26-27 and one 27-30 guide, Horde has 26-29 and 29-30.
    If you selected the first guide did the guide not advance to the second one when reaching the end?

Comment

Alliance. I only show one guide in the loremaster section for Arathi Highlands. It has steps 1-31 The last step shows "talk to captain nials" and turn in Stromgarde badges, turn in Marez Cowl and turn in wanted otto and falconcrest. It will not advance further and there is no other arathi guides in the loremaster section. It pops up a box that says "you've reached the end of the current guide. and the only option is "okay"

So now what?

Comment

For all of the Loremaster stuff, the first thing you need to do is run thru the zone with the Leveling guide for that zone. This is what Cartman was talking about for the 2 guides. Any guides in the Loremaster section are just supplemental guides to get any quests that might have been missed in the Leveling guides. Most of the Leveling guides will have enough quests in them for the achievement but there are a few that need some extra ones and that's what the Loremaster guides are for. Any zones that the Leveling guides cover all the quests needed, then the Loremaster guide will just load up the Leveling guide.

So now that I've probably confused you, as I almost confuse myself trying to read what I just typed, in a nutshell always do the Leveling guide for a zone first and then when you've completed that check the Loremaster guide to finish up any that might still be missing.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok but I tried BOTH the leveling one AND the loremaster and they both show as completed. Yet I only have 10 quests done. I HAD MORE and got the quests BEFORE the update but now they are gone.

Comment

Just want to make sure I'm not confused about anything here. You first did both of the Leveling guides for the zone and then did the Loremaster guide for the zone but you're still missing 8 quests for the achievement?
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I actually did the loremaster first and when that ended, I switched over to the leveling one but it has everything checked as complete. Forget it though. I'll just delete and reinstall.

Comment

Looks like the Zygor team changed the way the leveling guides work in the loremaster section, they don't seem to advance to the next guide.
                Cabby, for Arathi there's no special loremaster guide, only two leveling guides.

paladin62, go into the guide selection and into the leveling guides, then into Eastern Kingdoms / Arathi 26-30. There should be two guides inside, one 26-27 and one 27-30. After completing the 26-27 it advances to the 27-30, I checked it ingame.
                Just select the 27-30 guide. It has 43 steps.

As both guides are linked together the Zygor team should put them into one big guide so there's no problem when using it from the loremaster section.

Comment

Working...
                X