No announcement yet.

Forum's auto-marking "as read" (after reading a post) doesn't work as expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if I knew which specific cookies are required for Zygor's forums, then I could find those on my system and 'unblock' them, if they happen to be blocked. Chances are that a single, very tiny cookie txt file got corrupted. It looks like I'm going to have to ignore this irritating issue since I'm not about to delete all cookies to merely hope that cookies are the issue. I had to do that last month. What a pain! If I did do that (again), I'd have to begin blocking over 200 cookies manually when I re-visit websites. Somebody must know which cookie(s) are required specifically for this forum's appearance issues, etc. Somebody incorporated them. It's probably just a few of them at most?

But, let's just quit this topic now. It's not worth your time, nor mine. Cabby, I appreciate that you continued offering guesses and suggestions. They were good. Thanks again!

Comment

I found out that the issue isn't related to cookies. The issue is due to this website not having been updated to work with newer versions of IE.

Anyway, I solved my problem by switching to IE's "Compatibility View" so that it could work with older websites.

Comment

Ahhh. I'll add this to our list to see if the team can get some updates done between working on the guides.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X