All Expansions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Expansions

I would like to be able to take one character through all the expansions using Chromie. I have read I can level lock at 49 and do then all. Does Zygors addon work in this situation? Currently I am doing the 1-60 Human quest line but would like to break away and do the expansions I never did as I didn’t play for many years. Thanks for any insight into this!

Probably the best thing to do for this would be to just level up to max level first and then go back to experience the expansions.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

To answer your question "NO" you can't do all expansions currently because the older expansions past Shadowlands are all broke. Even starting Battle For Azeroth are broken and doesn't follow the path. They tell you to use Chromie, then go to the warboard and keep picking up quest until you find the quest for your timeline. That isn't working and then you have 30 questions in your logs you won't use/do. I tried to do Uldum the other day and couldn't use the guide to start uldum had to go to WoWhead and look up how to start it because Zygor is to outdated. They are more worried with Fluff guides such as "Go to WoW Store and click purchase for this mount/pet" or Dragon Flight only guides. They haven't revisted old guides in years. Funny enough that was their reason to move to a subscription based instead of one time purchase is they could "Hire" and keep more people to work on older guides but never did that just pocketed the money from subscriptions.

Comment

Originally posted by orcd3vil View Post
        To answer your question "NO" you can't do all expansions currently because the older expansions past Shadowlands are all broke. Even starting Battle For Azeroth are broken and doesn't follow the path. They tell you to use Chromie, then go to the warboard and keep picking up quest until you find the quest for your timeline. That isn't working and then you have 30 questions in your logs you won't use/do. I tried to do Uldum the other day and couldn't use the guide to start uldum had to go to WoWhead and look up how to start it because Zygor is to outdated. They are more worried with Fluff guides such as "Go to WoW Store and click purchase for this mount/pet" or Dragon Flight only guides. They haven't revisted old guides in years. Funny enough that was their reason to move to a subscription based instead of one time purchase is they could "Hire" and keep more people to work on older guides but never did that just pocketed the money from subscriptions.
        When you had issues with the guides did you feed this back to Zygor? If you try and at least report issues, then they should get around to fixing them. Yes, in the perfect world all the guides would have full time people keeping them up to date, but I live in the real world and accept there will be the occasional issue. I also know some issues are not resolved as quickly as I would like at times. This is when I take umbridge with them, and do wonder what they are doing. But on the whole, I am happy.

Comment

Working...
        X