OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huge Framerate Drop/Freezes for a few seconds on new zone Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huge Framerate Drop/Freezes for a few seconds on new zone Help!

Since getting the new Mists updates for Zygor when I run it on one of my characters my FPS drops I'd say 40-70% and I have a constant catching up to my video and when I zone into a new zone it will completely freeze for about 6 seconds. When I go onto one of my other characters without Zygor I dont have these problems. My computer is decent, not great, but I've even upgraded it in the last month and seems to be even worse after re downloading Zygor . I'm not sure if there are certain options I have clicked in Zygor that I dont need that are causing this or what the problem is. Please let me know what I could do, or if I need to give you any info to help me.

Thank you

Just noticed the repair option. Doing that now, I'll see if that helps at all.

Comment

I repaired, reinstalled and then turned off all but the most basic options and still having issues.

Comment

Couple things to try.

In game:
        1. Go to the guide options and turn off everything in the Travel System section.
        2. Test to see if it might be an addon conflict by disabling all other addons to see if you can reproduce the issue.

If those don't help exit WoW:
        3. Go to your WoW/Cache folder and delete everything in there.
        4. Go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete any Zygor files.

Make sure to test each thing first before going and doing the next one.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X