Zygor Causes My Priest to Crash Wow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Causes My Priest to Crash Wow

Everytime i log in with my priest on wow it freezes the wow window when i disable zygor he loads up perfectly no problem. Any idea whats wrong?

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...-loading-Zygor

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides folder
    2. If the toon is Alliance open the ZygorIncludesAlliance.lua file, if it's Horde open the ZygorIncludesHorde.lua file (open with favorite text editor)
    3. Place the following line at the top of the file
    tinsert(ZGV.startups,function(self) ZGV.db.profile.autogear=false end)
    4. Save the file

The issue is with the Auto Gear system. There is probably either a ring or trinket (or maybe a couple) in your bags that is causing this error. So this line will disable the feature. If you want to use the system, then bank any rings/trinkets and you can turn the system back on (in options) and it should work without error because this is a rare issue. Be aware that this line will also turn the system off on all of your other characters if you log onto them so either removing the line or turning the system on each time you log on/reload will be required.

I am aware of the issue and am in the process of getting it sorted out.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

thank you for the speedy response I appreciate the solution and i will just log in and disable it for the priest in the options remove the gear and reactivate it, however just thinking tho why doesn't any of my other chars do this, its just my priest

Thanks

Comment

Mine started doing the same thing with my horde druid when I changed from Resto to Feral

Comment

Please check out the thread that is linked at the top of Zygor Dev 2's post.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X