OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error message every time I complete a quest step.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error message every time I complete a quest step.

Every time I complete a "kill x amount of y" step I get the following error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua:128: script ran too long
    Time: Fri Dec 14 14:31:52 2012
    Count: 1
    Stack: (tail call): ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua:128: in function `AreRequirementsMet'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Step.lua:23: in function `IsComplete'
    ...dOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Skins\Default\ViewerFram e.lua:101: in function `ZygorGuidesViewer_ProgressBar_Update'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:855: in function `SkipStep'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:1012: in function `TryToCompleteStep'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\QuestTracking.l ua:367: in function `func'
    ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:364: in function `?'
    ...ker\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147: in function <...ker\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147>
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:13: in function `?'
    ...ker\Libs\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: in function `Fire'
    ...rkInventory\Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:120: in function <...rkInventory\Externals\Ace3-AceEvent\AceEvent-3.0.lua:119>

Locals: <none>

Any ideas what is going on?

It looks like you are having an addon conflict of some kind. If you disable all other addons so that Zygor is the only one enabled do you still get this error message?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes you are correct. It states right in the error message that it is having a problem with ArkInventory but seeing as I don't read whatever language add ons are written in I thought you guys might be able to tell me what is happening between the two add ons to cause the error.

Comment

Quite often it's actually a different addon that causes problems from the ones that are listed in the LUA error report. The easiest way to find out which one is giving problems is to disable all addons and then re-enable them one by one and test to see if you can get the error. Once you get the error again then you'll know that the last addon enabled is the one causing problems.

95% of the time just making sure that all addons used are updated for the current WoW release will resolve any conflicts. There are a lot of addons that are not actually updated for the current WoW release but are still available to download and some people can get confused because they have the latest update of the addon so they think all of their addons are updated (not trying to say this is you, just explaining it for anyone that might read this). The fastest way to see if you have any that have not been updated for the latest WoW release is to go to your character selection screen and click the Addons button, then make sure the box at the top labeled 'Load out of date Addons' is not checked. Any addons that haven't been updated will be listed as Out Of Date and will be red.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X